EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE! EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS!
Kate Southard has sold real estate since 1983. She opened her own company, Kate Southard Real Estate, in 1991. Kate is a 5th generation New Mexican with deep roots in this beautiful State. Her great-grandmother, Maggie Southard, homesteaded here in 1911 as a widow with 5 children. Kate has a degree in marketing and a minor in real estate from Eastern New Mexico University and a law degree from the University of New Mexico. Albuquerque has been Kate's home since 1975 and few people know this amazing City better!
Kate is passionate about real estate and brings commitment and expertise to every real estate transaction. As a top producer in the Albuquerque real estate industry for many years, Kate Southard is well equipped to handle the rapidly changing and complex details of the real estate business. Her expertise has resulted in an extensive list of extremely satisfied customers. Her knowledge of the Albuquerque market, financing options, and marketing strategies provides both buyers and sellers with the assurance that they have chosen the best Realtor for their needs. Kate has earned the reputation as a consummate professional.
Kate has lived primarily in the North Valley, as well as the Albuquerque Country Club Area and Glenwood Hills. She has remodeled several homes and owns rental houses. She brings a wealth of personal experience to helping buyers and sellers make good decisions. She is an expert at marketing properties utilizing the latest in technology to get your home maximum exposure in this very competitive market. Kate's clients include first time home-buyers, move-up buyers and sellers, buyers coming to town, sellers leaving town, empty nesters, luxury home sales, and estates. If you are buying or selling in Albuquerque, the East Mountains, or Rio Rancho, call Kate! Put her expertise and unique qualifications to work for you!
Kate Southard is a member of the Albuquerque Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service.
· New Mexico Select member - an exclusive group of seasoned, top producing REALTORS ®
who specialize in the marketing and sale of the finest homes in the Albuquerque Metro Market.
To be invited to join, a Realtor must consistently list and sell luxurious homes.
· New Mexico Women's Bar Association, Board of Directors
· Albuquerque Board of Realtors
· Water Task Force Chairman, Realtors Association of NM
· Chairman, NM Real Estate Commission
· Board of Directors, Albuquerque Board of Realtors
· Governmental Affairs, Albuquerque Board of Realtors
· Chairman, Education Committee, Albuquerque Board of Realtors
· Chairman, Legal Affairs, Albuquerque Board of Realtors
· Real Estate Committee, PB & J Family Services, Inc.
· Board of Directors, St. Martin’s Hospitality Center
· Raised on a ranch south of Kenna (southeastern NM)
· Degree in Business Administration from Eastern NM University (1975)
· Law Degree from University of NM (1978)
· Obtained real estate license in 1983
Kate's background and community contributions provide her with a wealth of contacts and an ability to get results.